Report a

  1. Code Violation

    Submit an anonymous / non-anonymous complaint online.

  2. Illegal Dumping to Storm Drain

  3. General Concern or Compliment

    Notify us about a general concern, comment, or compliment.

  4. Non-Emergency Crime

    If you witness a non-emergency crime, please submit this online form to the Draper City Police Department.