Golf Lessons 2017
What:With five lessons in a week, we will be focusing on a different aspect of the golf swing each day, while making sure that your children enjoy the fun parts of golf in hopes to keep them playing for years to come.
Who:Boys and girls ages 6-11 years old
- Session 1: June 12-16, 2017
- Session 2: July 10-14, 2017
Classes & Times:
- 6-8 years old: 9:00 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
- 9-11 years old: 10:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.
Day 4: After your child understands the basics of P.G.A., we will put those skills to use and work on proper swing types.
Day 5: The last day will be an overview of everything we have learned along with some fun games and activities to work on accuracy.
Parks & Recreation Department
1020 E. Pioneer Rd. (12400 S.),
Enter from the west entrance of Draper City Hall (lower level)
Draper City, UT 84020
Email Recreation Department
Ph: (801) 576-6570Rainout Hotline
Ph: (801) 576-6570, Opt. 3
Link to Weather/Rain Out Information
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Like Us on Facebook
Draper Recreation Page
Where:South end of Galena Hills Park (12452 S. Vista Station Blvd. (550 W.) in Draper)
$60 per participant
- Five lessons throughout the week.
- Group lessons from an experienced golf instructor.
- And all needed materials. (We encourage children to have their own golf clubs; limited clubs available.)
Registration:Opens March 1, 2017 for both both sessions. Deadline for session #1 is June 9, 2017 and for session #2 is July 7, 2017.
Online registration is available. Registration may also be done in person at the Draper Parks & Recreation Office (1020 E. Pioneer Rd., bottom floor, enter on the west side).
Program Registration Refund Policy:
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee is non-refundable for each program/registration.
- Refund requests made before the registration period/deadline has ended will receive a full refund minus the $10.00 bookkeeping fee.
- After the registration period/deadline has ended, a refund of 50% of program fee will be offered.
- No refunds will be offered once the program has started, beginning with the first class, first lesson, coaches meeting, etc.