Evil Scientist Academy Summer Camps 2020
New camps for this summer! Your kids will love these Science Camps! Our certified "Evil Scientist" instructor has lots of fun things to show and teach kids during the summer to keep them active and learning. Four, fun four-day camps where kids learn over the summer about various elements of science in a fun way with lots of cool tests, experiments, and explosions!
Boys and girls in grades kindergarten - 6th grade (2019/2020 school year)
- June 8-11, 2020 (Monday-Thursday): Physics STEM Lab
- June 22-25, 2020 (Monday-Thursday): Electric Circuit and Magnet Engineering Lab
- July 6-9, 2020 (Monday-Thursday): Physics STEM Lab
- July 27-30, 2020 (Monday-Thursday): Electric Circuit and Magnet Engineering Lab
Time:9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Day Barn Indoor Pavilion (1166 E. Pioneer Rd. in Draper) and/or Draper Park North or South Pavilions(12500 S. 1300 E. in Draper). **Note: June 23, July 7, and July 28, classes will be held at the Draper Park North Pavilion, all other classes will be held at the Day Barn Indoor Pavilion.
Parks & Recreation Department
1020 E. Pioneer Rd. (12400 S.),
Enter from the west entrance of Draper City Hall (lower level)
Draper City, UT 84020
Email Recreation Department
Ph: (801) 576-6570
Rainout HotlinePh: (801) 576-6570, Opt. 3
Link to Weather/Rain Out Information
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Like Us on Facebook
Draper Recreation Page
Cost:$98 per child, per camp
All summer science camps will open March 4, 2020, with these deadlines:
- Physics STEM Lab: June 4, 2020
- Electric Circuit and Magnet Engineering Lab: June 18, 2020
- Physics STEM Lab: July 2, 2020
- Electric Circuit and Magnet Engineering Lab: July 23, 2020
Physics STEM LabWhen: June 8-11, 2020 & June 22-25, 2020
In this new camp, students will explore the amazing world of physics through hands-on experiments. They will discover information about a variety of physics topics, including motion, heat, light, sound, and electricity.
Experiments Include: Thermal Heat Lab, Laser Light Lab, Lightning Lab, Sound Lab
Registration deadline: June 4, 2020 & July 2, 2020
Electric Circuit and Magnet Engineering LabWhen: July 6-9, 2020 & July 27-30, 2020
In this camp, students will learn about the principles of magnetism and electricity by designing and building useful gadgets that harness their power.
Experiments include: Junkyard Electromagnetic, Lighting Miniature Cranes, Magnetic Levitation Trains, Circuit Flying Saucers
Registration deadline: July 2, 2020 & July 23, 2020
Program Registration Refund Policy:
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee is non-refundable for each program/registration.
- Refund requests made before the registration period/deadline has ended will receive a full refund minus the $10.00 bookkeeping fee.
- After the registration period/deadline has ended, a refund of 50% of program fee will be offered.
- No refunds will be offered once the program has started, beginning with the first class, first lesson, coaches meeting, etc.