Girls Softball 2019
This is a great program for girls who want to learn all the basic skills of softball. This 2 nights a week program will go over skills and fundamentals while learning to have fun and build friendships.
Who:Girls currently in 2nd-6th grade (2018/2019 school year)
When:Season runs April - May 2019 with 2 games per week. Games are scheduled to be played on Mondays, Wednesdays, HOWEVER, if there is a need to combine with Sandy City, games may also be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The coaches meeting will be held March 27, 2019.
Dates, times, and locations are subject to change and will be determined by number of registrations. Will be combined with Sandy City.
Bellevue Park (13251 S. Lakemont Dr. (700 E.)) and Southfork Park (14125 S. Bangerter Pkwy. (250 E.)) in Draper. If there is a need to combine with Sandy City, games will also be held in Sandy.
Divisions & Cost:
- Machine Pitch (2nd & 3rd Grade - 9 years old & under): $55
- Filly (4th-6th Grade - 12 years old & under): $60
*Leagues are based off of grade and not necessarily age.
- 2 games per week
- 10-12 games regular season (weather permitting)
- Uniform, bats, helmets
Parks & Recreation Department
1020 E. Pioneer Rd. (12400 S.),
Enter from the west entrance of Draper City Hall (lower level)
Draper City, UT 84020
Email Recreation Department
Ph: (801) 576-6570
Rainout HotlinePh: (801) 576-6570, Opt. 3
Link to Weather/Rain Out Information
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Like Us on Facebook
Draper Recreation Page
Registration:January 2, 2019 - March 1, 2019
Online registration is available. Registration may also be done in person at the Draper Parks & Recreation Office (1020 E. Pioneer Rd., bottom floor, enter on the west side). If you are registering with a friend or as a team, registration must be done in person and all registration forms brought in together and attached. If you are registering with four or more requests or as a team, a team roster must also be submitted with the registration forms and a head coach listed (see below for forms).
Youth Individual Registration Form (please print two sided)
Pre-Formed Team Approval Form
Up to 12 player per team.
Coaches are needed. Take part in your child's activities by coaching them, their friends, and making friends of your own!
Program Registration Refund Policy:
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee is non-refundable for each program/registration.
- Refund requests made before the registration period/deadline has ended will receive a full refund minus the $10.00 bookkeeping fee.
- After the registration period/deadline has ended, a refund of 50% of program fee will be offered.
- No refunds will be offered once the program has started, beginning with the first class, first lesson, coaches meeting, etc.