1.Top Draper News Stories - Home

Posted on: November 28, 2017

Time to License Your Dog

Love your dog

To license your dog(s), the animals are required to first obtain a rabies vaccination through a licensed veterinarian. The vaccination certificate and the Draper City Dog License Application can be taken to, or mailed to:

Draper City Animal Services
12375 South 550 West
Draper Utah 84020
(801) 576-1805

The application is available on the Draper website at:www.draper.ut.us/doglicense

Current fees are
$6.00 for a spayed or neutered dog.
$5.00 for senior owners (65 and older)
$20.00 for an unaltered dog

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in 1.Top Draper News Stories - Home

Porter Rockwell Trail Closure

Notice of Porter Rockwell Trail Closure

Posted on: December 13, 2017
Pedestrian Safety_MGN_1481235391144_13504774_ver1.0_640_360

Pedestrian / Auto Safety

Posted on: December 12, 2017
Chief John Eining hi res

New Police Chief Announced in Draper

Posted on: December 6, 2017

Patrick, Pyro and Hurricane Harvey

Posted on: October 25, 2017