Suncrest Park is located at 15278 S. Traverse Ridge Road. The park has a number of amenities for all ages and abilities including playgrounds, pickleball courts, and a covered outdoor pavilion. The park pavilion can be rented for a half day or a full day.
- One covered outdoor pavilion with tables, lights, and electrical outlets. The pavilion will seat approximately 100 people at 10 tables. Reservations accepted.
- Restrooms which are open year around
- Drinking fountain
- Playground equipment for young children
- Two Pickleball courts: first-come firs-serve; lights stay on until 11pm.
- One multi-use field. Field can be reserved in person, but is otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations.
- Paved 0.25 mile path loop
- Parking lot
Reservations can be made online with a credit card payment. Reservations can also be made in person with payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card. No mail-in or telephone reservations will be accepted. Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance and a minimum of 5 business days from your rental date. Fees must be paid in full including the deposit at the time of reservation.
- $35 per block for a Draper resident or $70 for all day (9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- $55 per block for a non-Draper resident or $110 for all day (9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- $25 refundable cleaning deposit also to be paid at time of reservation.
Block hours are either 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 4:00 pm. to 10:00 p.m. Modifications to block hours cannot be made.
You can check the availability of the pavilion by either viewing the calendar or by calling the Draper Parks & Recreation office at (801) 576-6570.
Multi-use/Soccer Field Reservations:
Fields can be reserved in person, but are otherwise first come first serve (for occasional practice) except for during league play. No online reservations. Call the Parks and Recreation office at (801) 576-6570 to check availability or check the online calendar for any park fields in Draper that are non-pavilion rentals.
- $15 per hour, per field for a Draper resident
- $20 per hour, per field for a non-Draper resident
Call the Parks and Recreation office regarding Field rentals for any park fields in Draper that are non-pavilion rentals at (801) 576-6570.
To make an online reservation or to view the calendar, click here.
- NO smoking or alcohol allowed in the City parks.
- Amplified sound is NOT allowed in the City parks.
- NO gambling, fighting, quarreling, or use of profane language permitted.
- NO private attractions, bounce houses, water slides, dunk tanks, mechanical bulls, etc. are permitted in the City parks.
- Access to water spigots is NOT available. Water is available in the restrooms and drinking fountains only.
- NO improper use of facilities permitted.
- NO soliciting or sale of merchandise, raffle tickets, or any services prohibited in the City parks.
- NO vehicles are allowed to drive or park on the grass or enter any area other than the parking lot.
- These park restrooms are open year round.
- All City and State laws must be followed.
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee will be charged on all cancellations and/or changes made at least 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- No refund of reservation fee will be given for any cancellations and/or changes made less than 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- Cleaning deposit will be refunded on all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather.