Youth Mountain Biking Clinic Fall 2021
WELCOME TO DRAPER RECREATION'S FALL YOUTH 3-DAY MOUNTAIN BIKING CLINIC!
Join us for great adventures in Youth Mountain Biking. With our certified Mountain Biking Instructors, participants will learn the basics and rules of mountain biking as they enjoy our great Corner Canyon trails. Sign up early to secure your spot. Spots will fill up fast, as this program has proven to be an awesome time enjoying the outdoors! We have Beginner and Intermediate levels.
Time: Beginner level: 4:00 pm-5:25 pm; Intermediate level: 5:30 pm-6:55 pm
Who: ages 10-14 years
Where: Andy Ballard Arena
Cost: $TBD, per participant
Registration: opens August 21, 2021. Online registration link HERE.
Spots will fill quickly!!
- Please be sure to arrive on the first Monday of your selected session at the Andy Ballard Arena parking lot, next to the bathrooms (1600 Highland Dr, Draper, UT 84020)
- Sessions will be 1 hour and 25 minutes. Each session will include a training period, as well as practice time and riding time.
- A mountain bike is mandatory (must provide own, Recreation Department does not supply these). NO BMX bikes or "toy" bikes that cannot handle the hills. Please have your bike checked by a professional before attending the first class to make sure it is in proper working condition, all nuts, bolts and screws are tight, brakes work, tires inflated, etc.
- USE OF HELMET IS MANDATORY. YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE WITHOUT A HELMET. OTHER PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED (elbow, knee pads, hands, etc.)
- A spare tube is required to be kept with each participant/bike during each day.
- Please bring your own water bottle, healthy snacks and proper riding clothes.
Program Registration Refund Policy: