Beginning Mindfulness Class
Two sessions to choose from:
January 5, 12, 19, 26
February 2, 9, 16, 23
8:15 AM - 9:00 AM
Draper Day Barn
1166 E Pioneer Road
$12 per participant
Join us for a basic introduction to mindfulness practice.
Mindfulness practices can help to increase our ability to regulate emotions, and decrease stress, anxiety and depression. It can also help to focus our attention, as well as to observe our thoughts and feelings without judgment.
- Class size is limited, registration is required
- Ages 13 and up, beginners welcome, all fitness levels
- Chairs are provided & wear comfortable clothes
- Class are taught by a certified mindfulness instructor
- Register for one or both of the sessions
- Please be on time to class!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Six foot physical distancing during class
- Face coverings to be worn in public settings where physical distancing measures are difficult to maintain
- Individuals experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 should not attend this event
About the Instructor
Linnea Charnholm has completed the 100-hour Mindfulness Meditation teacher training and is also trained in the youth-based Learning2Breathe Mindfulness program. She has been a Draper resident for 11 years and enjoys growing tomatoes, mountain biking in Corner Canyon, and exploring Utah’s west desert.
Contact the Special Event Coordinator by email or at (801) 576-6584.
To request an accommodation due to a disability contact the Special Event Coordinator at (801) 576-6584 or by email. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least five days prior to the event date.