- The population reported in the 2010 Census was 42,272.
- The current population estimate is 48,319.
- Median Age: 30.7 years
- Draper City’s Mean Household Income is $120,088.
- Median Household Income is $94,852
|Salt Lake City Metro
|Salt Lake County
Estimated Average Household Size: 3.38 persons
- Total Households: 12,287
- Owner Occupied: 9,708
- Renter Occupied: 2,579
- Median Home Price: $434,450
- Median Rental Rate: $1,156
- Median Household Income: $110,270
An estimated 39.8% of Draper residents 25+ have a Bachelor's degree or higher.
96.3% of residents 25+ are high school graduates or higher.
- Total Employed:
- Total Number of Firms: 4,705
|Company Name||Number of Employees|
|eBay Inc. (eBay Way)||1,650|
|Dealertrack Systems Inc.||500|
|eBay Inc. (Election Road)||402|
|Wasatch Produce Development, LLC||235|
|Ortho Development Corporation||160|
|Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Draper||152|
Draper City has 100 miles of city and mountain trails.
The city purchased 4,076 acres of open space in the foothills of Draper, known as the Corner Canyon Regional Park (1,021 acres), at Little Valley (142 acres) and in the Suncrest area (2,913 acres). Draper is located 20 minutes drive from world-class skiing at Alta, Snowbird, Brighton and Solitude and a 45-minute drive to Park City, Deer Valley and Canyons Ski Resorts. Draper is known as one of the best paragliding sites in the world.
Sales Tax: 6.85%
- The property tax rate levied by Draper City is 0.00156.
- The current property tax for the TRSSD area is 0.000622
Draper City is the tenth (10th) largest city in the state in land area.
Draper City encompasses 30.3 square mile. The city is located in the southeast corner of the Salt Lake Valley, set against the Wasatch Mountain Range.
- 19 miles south of downtown Salt Lake City
- 29 miles north of downtown Provo
- 23 miles south of Salt Lake International Airport
- 29 miles north of the Provo Airport