Details on Utilities
Draper City provides the following services for its residents:
- Water - Depending where you live in Draper, your water service may either be provided by the city or by WaterPro. Review the Culinary Water Municipal Code, or view a map of your service area.
- Garbage/recycle - Garbage Collection and Disposal Municipal Code.
- Storm water
In the Draper City Municipal Code, Section 16-1-05, the OWNER of the property is required to apply for water service, not the renter.
Sign up for utility services through the city:
- Utilities Agreement - Owner Residential - The owner of a home or business is required to fill out this application.
- Utilities Agreement - Renter - The renter of property may enter your information to have a courtesy copy of the bill sent to you.
- Utilities Agreement - Owner Commercial - Fill out this form if you own a business in Draper and you are the owner and legally on the property title.
Military Abatement Agreement
Draper City has implemented a program to assist families residing in Draper, when the head of the household (husband or wife) is on active military duty in a designated combat zone. The city would like to help you with your water, garbage and storm water utility.
Please complete the Military Utility Abatement Form and hand-deliver it to the Draper City Finance Department, along with a copy of the individual’s military orders. You will not be billed for applicable Draper City utilities. This program applies only to residential Draper City water users, and does not apply to Water Pro customers or customers of any other water provider.