Rodeo Food Vendor
Applications and Forms The Draper Rodeo is the largest rodeo held in Draper City. This year the event will be held on three nights: July 5th, 6th and 7th, 2018. This is an opportunity to showcase your food business by reserving a booth.
- Food Vendor Online Booth Reservation and Payment - Please check back soon for the link to the vendor application.
- Single Event Business License APPLICATION
- INSTRUCTIONS for Single Event Business License
Dates & Times
July 10 & 11, 2020
- 7:30 p.m. - Mutton Bustin'
- 8:00 p.m. - Rodeo Starts
Andy Ballard Equestrian Center
1600 East Highland Drive
There are only five (5) food vendor booths available at the rodeo. The booths will be assigned first come, first served.
$500.00 per 10' x 10' booth space. Vendor booths include 10 x 10 space, power and ice.
The Concession Stand/Kitchen will be available for rent at a cost of $800. This is also available first come, first served.
***Early Bird Discount - If you sign up prior to April 1st you can receive a discount. More information to follow.
Phone: (801) 209-9231
Booth Reservation Information
Food Vendor Booth Fees$500 for 10' x 10' or $800 for the concession stand. All sales are final. No refunds will be given due to weather. No booths will be relocated.
Food Vendors Requirements
- Mandatory Food Vendor Meeting: All approved food vendors are required to attend the mandatory food vendor meeting to be announced (no exceptions).
- Vendors will be required to bring their own canopy, table and chairs.
- Draper is windy, especially in the early evening. Booth canopies must be secured to the ground, no exceptions!
- Vendors are responsible to secure their space at nights (the park will have security patrols throughout the night).
- The park provides two power outlets per booth. If additional outlets are needed, you will need to supply your own generator.
Food Vendor Registration Deadlines
All payments will be paid in full via PayPal. All payments, food handler permits and single event business license must be submitted no later than June 15th (NO exceptions).
Single Event Business License
All vendors must also complete a Single Event Business License APPLICATION (see link at top of page) and submit payment to Draper City Business License Department for this license. Prior to applying for a Draper City license, you must obtain your Salt Lake Valley Health Department permit to operate a food booth at Draper Days. You must bring the health department permit with you in order to apply for a Draper City business license. You will not be allowed to set up if payment has not been made. You are required to display a Draper City Business License in your booth. This payment is due no later than June 30th (NO exceptions). The sooner you have this in the better, as it gets very busy the closer it is to the event date.
Booths with access to power are limited so please get your registration in early. Vendors are permitted to provide their own generator, providing it does not interfere with the operation of other vendors. The Draper Days Committee reserves the right to require vendors to discontinue the use of their generator if it is deemed a nuisance or a risk. Vendor must have a 10-gauge power cord to connect to generators and spider boxes.
Check-in at the Rodeo grounds on Thursday, July 6th, 6 p.m. The first event starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Booth locations are subject to change.
- Booth sharing is permitted, but both participants must submit a complete application and provide a copy of food handler's permit and single event business license.
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Dredge at 801-209-9231 or by email.